Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A picture sharing site...for now

This is a picture of our family on the one-year anniversary of our Gotcha Day in Russia! (June 9)

I don't know if anyone even checks this blog anymore, but I am missing it lately. I'd really like to devote more time to chronicling our family's journey--as that was the point of starting to write here from the beginning. I am hoping a bit more margin in my schedule this fall will allow me time to work on scrapbooks and journaling our family history.

In the meantime, I have started a new website strictly for sharing pictures. I want our friends and family who live far away to get to see pictures of Sam more often--and I am terrible at remembering to email or print them. With the other site, I'm hoping I won't feel the pressure to write stories--I can just share the pictures.

I am hoping to return here again in the near future to share fun stories as well. But, if you'd like to get the address for our blog, just send me an email or a facebook message, and I'll give you the address. Thanks for walking with our family!

5 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

I'd like to look at your other site. Just facebook me with the info.

heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Becky said...

I still look at this blog!

Andrew said...

Whenever your new posts hit my Google Reader I stop and read. =)

-Andrew

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.